Hardware Breakneck Design
The Breakneck design includes rich features typical of a developer edition hardware wallet.
The Breakneck design consists of several files, some which are not tracked in revision control but are part of project releases.
- breakneck.pro (KiCad project)
- breakneck.sch (KiCad schematic)
- breakneck.kicad_pcb (KiCad layout)
- libraries (KiCad libraries)
- modules (KiCad footprints)
Fabrication subdirectories contain files meant for printing, assembly, and other production work.
- billofmat (Bill of materials generated from the layout)
- fabpanel (Gerber files for printing panelized PCBs)
- fabraster (3D rendition of a single PCB layout)
- fabsingle (Gerber files for printing single PCBs)
- fabvector (Vector files useful for mechanical engineering)
Other subdirectories exist to provide conveniently formatted files generated from source.
- release (Tested distribution release files containing change logs)
- schematic (Copy of breakneck.sch converted to common graphic formats)
A Makefile serves project management tasks allowing for scripting and automation.
- Makefile (A GNU Makefile facilitating command line project tasks)