Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
I'm pleased to announce version 1.13.0 of libbson and libmongoc,
the libraries constituting the MongoDB C Driver.
It is my pleasure to announce libbson 1.13.0.
- New functions to save and restore progress of a bson_iter_t:
bson_iter_key_len, bson_iter_offset, and bson_iter_init_from_data_at_offset
- Additional functions bson_iter_overwrite_date_time, bson_iter_overwrite_oid,
and bson_iter_overwrite_timestamp. All fixed-length BSON values can now be
updated in place.
- Fix crash when iterating corrupt BSON.
It is my pleasure to announce the MongoDB C Driver 1.13.0.
- Report a new error code, MONGOC_ERROR_GRIDFS_CORRUPT, when a chunk larger
than chunkSize is detected. Before, the driver had crashed with an assert.
- Restructure of install directory. All mongoc headers are under mongoc/
and all bson headers are under bson/. The preferred way of including the
headers are mongoc/mongoc.h and bson/bson.h respectively.
Forwarding headers in the root are provided for backwards compatibility.
- The default CMake build type had been unspecified, now it is RelWithDebInfo.
- Support LibreSSL 2.7+.
- mongoc_collection_replace_one is now a correctly exported symbol.
- Fix multiple issues with readConcern and writeConcern inheritance.
- Fix rare crash with mongodb+srv URIs on Windows.
- mongoc_gridfs_create_file_from_stream ignored errors while writing chunks
to the server.
- The following functions should not have taken a "bypassDocumentValidation"
option in bson_t *opts, the option is now prohibited:
- The heartbeat-succeeded and heartbeat-failed events (part of SDAM
Monitoring) had uninitialized "duration" fields, they are now set correctly.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
- A. Jesse Jiryu Davis
- Roberto C. Sánchez
- Kevin Albertson
- Henrik Edin
- Spencer McKenney
- Jeremy Mikola
- Evgeni Dobranov
- Tomas Mozes
- Derick Rethans
- Gustaf Neumann
- Jeroen Ooms
- Kaitlin Mahar
- Scott Gayou