Contributing to the driver
- Before starting to write code, look for existing tickets or create one for your specific issue. That way you avoid working on something that might not be of interest or that has been addressed already in a different branch.
- Fork the repo.
- Ensure your core.autocrlf settings are set to true. see here
- Follow the general coding style of the rest of the project.
- Write tests and make sure they pass. see here
- Your final commit should have the JIRA issue number as the first part of the commit message. see here
- Submit a pull request from github.