MongoDB Hadoop Adapter
The MongoDB Hadoop Adapter is a plugin for Hadoop that provides Hadoop the ability to use MongoDB as an input source and/or an output source.
CURRENT RELEASE: 1.0.0
This release primarly supports Hadoop 1.0 or Cloudera CDH3 Update 3 (Which ships 0.20.2). If you wish to use Hadoop Streaming with MongoDB, please see the notes on Streaming Hadoop versions below.
This product only supports MongoDB 2.0+; although it should (mostly) work with 1.8.x. We cannot provide support for legacy MongoDB builds.
Note: If you have questions please email the mongodb-user Mailing List, rather than directly contacting contributors or maintainers.
- Russell Jurney (@rjurney) (Lots of significant Pig improvements)
- Sarthak Dudhara firstname.lastname@example.org (BSONWritable comparable interface)
- Priya Manda email@example.com (Test Harness Code)
- Rushin Shah firstname.lastname@example.org (Test Harness Code)
- Joseph Shraibman email@example.com (Sharded Input Splits)
- Sumin Xia firstname.lastname@example.org (Sharded Input Splits)
You will need the MongoDB Java Driver 2.7.3+.
Issue tracking: https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/HADOOP/
Documentation and Build Details: http://api.mongodb.org/hadoop/MongoDB%2BHadoop+Connector.html