…astError to allow use of getLastErrorDefaults setting on server
…mented LazyBSONList and added a writeable lazy bson object (needed for testing with morphia).
…); changed CommandResult to include serverUsed, made readPref-Secondary set slaveOk query flag, toString/toJSON on Node/ReplicaSetStatus.
* Cull exceess overloaded methods specifically the ones with ReadPreference
…on Server versions 2.0+
* Fixed non-await empty tailable cursor behavior to be more consistently inline with other drivers & user expectations. Instead of forcing a sleep of 500 milliseconds on "no data", we instead when tailable catch an empty cursor and return null instead. This should be more safely non blocking for users who need to roll their own event driven code, for which the sleep breaks logic.
* Fully wired suppor for reading by Tags; tested and validated for correct behavior
…ities. * This is a huge help to the alt-JVM bindings like Scala * Integrated Scott's in flight diffed changes; Refs JAVA-333 * DBDecoders per-operation; similar support for per-op Encoders * DBEncoderFactory and multi-level hooks * DBEncoders are used w/i OutMessage to encode BSON
* Pass basic readPreference information down to the API layer; doesn't support dealing w/ tags yet just "Primary or Secondary" * We are not yet implementing the proposed "bucketing" behavior for pings, but using the existing ping selection of secondary code from the existing library
* Like WriteConcern, each read method now takes an optional ReadPreference arg, defaulting to default otherwise