phpize ./configure make sudo make install
to your php.ini file.
See the PHP manual.
The tests are not available as part of the PECL package, but they are available
To run the test, you'll have to configure the tests/mongo-test-cfg.inc file (copy the tests/mongo-test-cfg.inc.template to tests/mongo-test-cfg.inc and edit it). By default, the tests will be executed in several different environments; (currently:)
- Replicaset (without authentication)
If you are not running any of these environments, you can disable these runs by adjusting theconfiguration file.
Once you have filled out the configuration template, run the following command to launch the test suite.
$ make test
- Came up with the idea and implemented
- Helped build the Windows extension and has provided the VC6 builds
- Created the
- Implemented GridFS read streaming
- Made connection code check & handle error status
MongoInt64and related php.ini options.