To build and install the driver:
phpize ./configure make sudo make install
Then, add the following to your
Installing on Windows
Windows builds are available through http://pecl.php.net/package/mongo.
Builds for older driver versions may be found through https://s3.amazonaws.com/drivers.mongodb.org/php/index.html.
Each driver release includes various builds to support specific versions of PHP
and Windows. Select the correct DLL file for your environment, and add the
following to your
php.ini file (
VERSION will vary by environment):
If the DLL is not located within the directory specified by the extension_dir INI setting, you may need to specify its full path.
See the PHP manual.
Support / Feedback
For issues with, questions about, or feedback for the PHP driver, please look into our support channels. Please do not email any of the PHP driver developers directly with issues or questions—you're more likely to get an answer on the mongodb-user list on Google Groups.
Bugs / Feature Requests
Think you have found a bug? Want to see a new feature in the driver? Please open a case in our issue management tool, JIRA:
- Create an account and login (https://jira.mongodb.org).
- Navigate to the PHP project.
- Click Create Issue - Please provide as much information as possible about the issue type and how to reproduce it.
Bug reports in JIRA for all driver projects, as well as for the MongoDB server project, are public. Please do not add private information to bug reports.
If you’ve identified a security vulnerability in a driver or any other MongoDB project, please report it according to the instructions here.
The tests are not available as part of the PECL package, but they are available on Github.
See CONTRIBUTING.md for how to run and create new tests.
- Came up with the idea and implemented
- Helped build the Windows extension and has provided the VC6 builds
- Created the
- Implemented GridFS read streaming
- Made connection code check & handle error status
MongoInt64and related php.ini options.
- Provided a patch for PHP-706 to swap out select() for poll().