The officially supported Ruby driver for MongoDB.
The Ruby driver supports Ruby 2.3-2.7 and JRuby 9.2.
High level documentation and usage examples are located here.
API documentation can be found here.
Commercial support for the driver is available through the MongoDB Support Portal.
For questions, discussions or general technical support, please visit the MongoDB Community Forum.
Please see Technical Support page in the documentation for other support resources.
Bugs & Feature Requests
To report a bug in the driver or request a feature specific to the Ruby driver:
- Visit our issue tracker and login (or create an account if you do not have one already).
- Navigate to the RUBY project.
- Click 'Create Issue' and fill out all of the applicable form fields.
When creating an issue, please keep in mind that all information in JIRA for the RUBY project, as well as the core server (the SERVER project), is publicly visible.
- Provide as much information as possible about the issue.
- Provide detailed steps for reproducing the issue.
- Provide any applicable code snippets, stack traces and log data. Do not include any sensitive data or server logs.
- Specify version numbers of the driver and MongoDB server.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Provide any sensitive data or server logs.
- Report potential security issues publicly (see 'Security Issues' below).
If you have identified a potential security-related issue in the Ruby driver (or any other MongoDB product), please report it by following the instructions here.
Product Feature Requests
To request a feature which is not specific to the Ruby driver, or which affects more than the driver alone (for example, a feature which requires MongoDB server support), please submit your idea through the MongoDB Feedback Forum.
Please refer to spec/README.md for instructions on how to run the driver's test suite.
Full release notes and release history are available on the GitHub releases page.
Copyright (C) 2009-2020 MongoDB, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.