This release has the following bug fixes:
This patch level release has the following bug fixes and changes:
- RUBY-1086 Ensure that error is raised when reply from server has the cursor not found flag.
- RUBY-1087 Always try to add hosts reported by the primary description.
- RUBY-1089 Fix counts in BulkWrite::Result
- RUBY-1085 Ensure that all upserted and inserted ids are included in BulkWrite::Result
- Driver Benchmarking tests are added to repository. Note that data files are not included in the driver repository.
- Allow :scram to be set as authentication mechanism in the URI. (@mattberther)
- New SDAM yaml test added - tests scenario in RUBY-1087.
This version has a few changes from users and bug fixes:
- Support passing IO objects to Grid::File and lazily read from them. @janko-m
- Remove unnecessary string allocation in GridFS Read Stream @janko-m
- Don't store authenticator on connection instance.
- MONGOID-4209 Test to ensure distinct always returns an array (even if no results)
- Add more error messages indicating an operation can be retried. @jonhyman
- RUBY-1077 Consider setVersion and electionId when detecting stale primaries
- RUBY-1079 Update documentation for Collection::View#count
- RUBY-1082 Account for when write concern is nil in GridFS write stream
- RUBY-1081 Represent write concern options keys as Symbols and values as Strings or Integers
- RUBY-1078 Use default max message size when value is nil. @jonhyman