Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Upgrade to use v1.6 of Mongo driver #409

Closed
brandonhilkert opened this Issue Apr 19, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

Projects
None yet
3 participants

Any plans to update?

Trying to resolve some issues with replica sets...

Are there issues with using 1.6? I'm using 1.6.2 with MM.

Do you just specify it in your application Gemfile?


http://brandonhilkert.com

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Jamie Orchard-Hays <
reply@reply.github.com

wrote:

Are there issues with using 1.6? I'm using 1.6.2 with MM.


Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
jnunemaker#409 (comment)

That's right.
On Apr 19, 2012, at 1:56 PM, Brandon Hilkert wrote:

Do you just specify it in your application Gemfile?


http://brandonhilkert.com

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Jamie Orchard-Hays <
reply@reply.github.com

wrote:

Are there issues with using 1.6? I'm using 1.6.2 with MM.


Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
jnunemaker#409 (comment)


Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
jnunemaker#409 (comment)

Got it. Cool. I saw the gem spec dependencies for the 1.5 families and
wasn't sure if it was tested against 1.6, but it sounds like there
shouldn't be any issues. Thanks!

On Apr 19, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Jamie Orchard-Hays
reply@reply.github.com
wrote:

That's right.
On Apr 19, 2012, at 1:56 PM, Brandon Hilkert wrote:

Do you just specify it in your application Gemfile?


http://brandonhilkert.com

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Jamie Orchard-Hays <
reply@reply.github.com

wrote:

Are there issues with using 1.6? I'm using 1.6.2 with MM.


Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
jnunemaker#409 (comment)


Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
jnunemaker#409 (comment)


Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub:
jnunemaker#409 (comment)

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment