Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a major release. A lot of things have been changed in the codebase, including the upgrade to Laravel 5.5.
This version requires to run migrations (
php artisan migrate). Make sure you make a backup before migrating your data.
You also need to setup your access tokens required for the API to work:
php artisan passport:install.
Consider this release as an alpha release. Version 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 should be more stable.
- Add the ability to mark a contact as deceased
- Add a button to
Save and add another contactstraight from the Add contact screen
- Add the ability to indicate how you've met someone
- Replace former front-end build system by mix (which is the new default with Laravel 5.5)
- Add a first part of the API
- Fix the access to upgrade account view
- Add security.txt file
- Upgrade codebase to Laravel 5.5