This version requires to run migrations (
php artisan migrate).
- Some dates (birthdates, first met date, deceased date) can now be set without knowing the year (issue #75). It may seem like a small change (especially visually), but it required a lot of work in the backend.
- For the developers: there is now a new Artisan command (
php artisan setup:test) that will speed up the time it takes to make your tests. Take a look at the gif below to show what it does. It does in this order:
- recreate the database from scratch
- run all the migrations in your current branch
- create two accounts, one with fake data (up to 100 contacts, with avatars), the other completely empty.
- Previously, the
last consulteddate that is shown in the list of contacts, was using the
updated_atvalue. It does now use a new
last_consulteddate field that we've added in the database.
- Updated Italian translations (#683).
- Revert minimum PHP version to 7.0 (down from 7.1) as it caused some issues on Heroku. Moreover, this is the official supported version by Laravel itself (#690).
- Remove the
important_datestable as it was not used.
- Fix a bug regarding the use of PostgreSQL (#688).