This version requires to run migrations (
php artisan migrate).
In this new release, we bring two very exciting new features.
- The dashboard has been redesigned. It's now structured in a better way, with a focus on the upcoming reminders/events, and a more visually appealing design (#755).
- We now support Two Factor Authentication (2FA) (#724). This is a huge deal for the security of the application. Administrators have a way to disable 2FA on behalf of a user with a new Artisan command:
php artisan 2fa:deactivate.
- We can now search contacts by phone numbers (or contact fields in general) (#735).
- You can now easily update an existing reminder (#742).
- You can now filter contacts by more than one tag (#738).
- You can now sort contacts by last activity date (#775).
- API: countries are now fetched in alphabetical order (#752).
- Fix a bug where we couldn't delete or reset an account (#770).
- Fix a bug preventing to post a note (#772).
- Fix an issue where February shows up as March in the date picker (#731).