Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes a bunch of bugs, adds a feature that opens the registration page after an installation, and adds two new languages (Hebrew and Chinese Simplified).
Thanks so much for all the people who've helped translating Monica on Crowdin.
- Add a Vagrantfile to run Monica on Vagrant (#967 - thanks to asbiin).
- Add support for Hebrew and Chinese Simplified (#966 - thanks to djaiss).
- Add bullet points to call lists when rendered from markdown (#961 - thanks to jonasvp).
- Require debugbar on dev only (#983 - thanks to barryvdh).
- Improve heroku integration (#970 - thanks to asbiin).
- Open register page after a clean installation (#954 - thanks to asbiin).
- API: Add ability to sort tasks by completed_at attribute (#1021 - thanks to djaiss).
- API: Add sorting capabilities to most models (#1022 - thanks to djaiss).
- Update Czech, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, German, French language files (#966 - thanks to djaiss).