This version requires to run migrations (
php artisan migrate).
This release brings one major new feature: the ability to stay in touch with someone. This feature sends alerts at a regular interval (that you define) to remind you to keep in touch with a specific contact.
It also brings many new API methods that will be useful for the mobile application, and fixes many bugs.
Thanks so much to our contributors and translators for their work.
Below are listed the most important changes. If you want to read the complete list of change, you can read the changelog since the last version.
- Add secure Oauth route for the API login. (#1174 - thanks to Mokto).
- Add ability to stay in touch with a contact at a regular interval (#1195 - thanks to djaiss).
- API: Add ability to display contact fields for each contact in the contact list (#1205 - thanks to djaiss).
- API: Add a method to access public statistics (#1220 - thanks to djaiss).
- Indicate age at death for deceased people (#1168 - thanks to turtles2).
- Add support for markdown on Journal and Notes (#1230 - thanks to djaiss).
- Vagrant improvements (#1259 - thanks to asbiin).
- Updated translations (# - thanks to ).
We love hearing from you and actively reply to all requests so please let us know what's working well and where we need to improve.