This release changes one of the major component of Monica: genders. Gender is not mandatory anymore, and is more flexible during the import/export processes.
There are one big migration to run, so make sure to backup the database before upgrading.
There is also one potential breaking change:
- we now require PHP 7.2.
This version requires to run migrations (
php artisan migrate).
- remove mention of mobile apps (#2508 - thanks to djaiss).
- upgrade to laravel/framework 5.8 (#2553 - thanks to asbiin).
- update i18n (#2578 - thanks to asbiin).
- make gift nature labels have consistent order between profile and gift management pages (#2469 - thanks to mechanarchy).
- remove http server (#2523 - thanks to asbiin).
- fix contact missing create form (#2468 - thanks to asbiin).
- add a test in MoneyHelper with locale formatting (#2542 - thanks to asbiin).
- fix dashboard crash when reminder is empty (#2503 - thanks to justsomebody42).
- fix coverage on some lines (#2546 - thanks to asbiin).
- fix address input label mistake (#2549 - thanks to asbiin).
- fix event dispatch (#2555 - thanks to asbiin).