This version requires to run migrations (
php artisan migrate).
This release brings support for new policies like GDPR that we have no choice to build into the platform. You can still have control over those policies through new ENV variables. They are disabled by default. You can now enforce to require email confirmation upon creation, and you can also enforce to accept a given term of use before using the account.
Important: there are two new ENV variables
POLICY_COMPLIANT=true: control whether you want Monica to be compliant with laws like GDPR,...
APP_SIGNUP_DOUBLE_OPTIN=false: control whether you want to enforce email address confirmation upon account creation.
Thanks so much to our contributors and translators for their work.
Below are listed the most important changes. If you want to read the complete list of change, you can read the changelog since the last version.
- Add GDPR compliance (#1296 - thanks to djaiss).
- Add email confirmation on signup (#1374 - thanks to asbiin).
- Add debts on the dashboard (#1373 - thanks to djaiss).
- Add a view for contacts who do not have tags associated with them (#1112 - thanks to turtles2).
- Remove php 7.1 tests on CircleCI (#1329 - thanks to asbiin).
- Improve CSV import (#980 - thanks to barryvdh).
- Refactor how contacts are sort by last activity date (#1300 - thanks to turtles2).
- Partial contacts now load associated real contacts when searching (#1307 - thanks to turtles2).
- Add ex wife/husband as a relationship (#1319 - thanks to danielpieper).
- Improve some URLs handling in the translation files (#1361 - thanks to asbiin).
- Hide view untagged filter when there are not tags (#1375 - thanks to djaiss).
- Add trusted proxies to support ssl terminating load balancer (#1312 - thanks to danielpieper).
- Convert database columns for emoji support (#169 - thanks to adrum).
- FakeContentTableSeeder now adds meaningfull data in ContactFields (testing purposes) (#1340 - thanks to kidk).
- CircleCI: create database with utf8mb4 (#1393 - thanks to asbiin).
- Update Crowdin (translation platform) configuration (#1402 - thanks to asbiin).
- Fix docker hub deploy (#1326 - thanks to asbiin).
- Fix journal entry with date different than today's date not working (#1308 - thanks to turtles2).
- Fix duplication of tags when filtering contacts (#1341 - thanks to turtles2).
- Postgresql specific fix for casting a varchar to int (#1309 - thanks to i3anaan).
- Fix Add contact acting as Save and add another contact (#1344 - thanks to turtles2).
- Fix inconsistent reminder_time values (#1387 - thanks to asbiin).
- Fix reminders for past events being visible on the dashboard (#1384 - thanks to danielpieper).
- Fix text for email confirmation alert (#1401 - thanks to asbiin).
- Fix default value for double optin on signup (#1409 - thanks to asbiin).