A Mongodb and Flask powered server used to help log your surf sessions using real buoy data to track wave and weather conditions.
How do I use it?
- sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
- run .util/import_buoys.py to load mongodb with the buoy data
- run python surflog.py and go to http://localhost:5000
To Do List
- Scrape wannasurf list of surf spots, e.g., http://www.wannasurf.com/spot/Europe/Greece/Ionian_Sea/kastro_point/
- Add ability to select buoy from surf spot page
- When user adds session, make request to buoy for all hourly data
- View graphical representation of condition data using dygraph