This list is for anyone wishing to learn about Apache Kafka, but do not have a starting point.
How to contribute
Fork the repository, create a contribution, and create a pull request against monksy/awesome-kafka:master.
Table of Contents
- Client Libraries
- Libraries with Kafka Support
- Kafka Connectors
- Projects with Kafka Integrations
- Social Resources
Requests for Help/TODO
- Learning: Organize articles into tutorials, case studies, product related, reference, etc
- Create a section for resources that will help to quickstart learning for kafka and kafka streams
- Add about sections per each page.
- Merge in repo: https://github.com/semantalytics/awesome-kafka
- Find Example projects with kafka
- Organize learning.md by the types/subsystem that they are using
- Add section headers
- Find blogs that are dedicated to Kafka
- Create sections for all the sub-sections
- Kafka Streams
- Kafka Connect
- Solicit for help from the community
- Get involved with Kafka community (gitter/slack/irc/mailing list)
- Fix links in learning
- Verify links work
Where did this information come from?
- Originally from: https://github.com/infoslack/awesome-kafka
- Client Libraries, Tools, etc from https://github.com/dharmeshkakadia/awesome-kafka
- Awesome-data-engineering list for kafka: https://github.com/monksy/awesome-data-engineering