Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
📚Attribute Formatter for C++ winrt 🐞185181: Better export type resolution 🐞272318: Improved interface implements matching, now ignoring compiler generated members. 🐞173471 / 271797: intellisense importer now clears
seealsoelements for cleaner imports.
🐞211066: Better support for UWP/WinRT attached properties 🐞242502: c++/winrt signatures now render a
- 222981: F# attributes are now added, in addition to C# attributes (when adding
-lang fsharpin frameworks mode)
- 239534: Nullable reference types are now rendered in C# signatures
- 221125: VB Signatures now use
- 180984: More accurate member implementation detection
- 196895: C++/winrt interface syntax update
- 155808: Return type was getting removed in certain import scenarios
- 163956: AssemblyVersion was missing in some instances
➕Supporting More Property Level Versioning: 🐞Bugs
- 86677: No longer adding
virtualincorrectly in certain circumstances for c++/winrt signatures
- 175914: Fixed an issue that caused some attached properties to not register for certain monikers.
- No longer adding non-public types to the type cache ... this results in more-correct FrameworkAlternate lists
- 86677: No longer adding
- Now removing previously documented explicitly implemented interface members.
- Type forwarding information for nested types are now included.
- Removes type forward elements from all but the assemblies in the framework folder (not dependencies)
- Adds type forward information for inner classes
- fixing Math.PI value in signatures
- signatures for static constructors
- Supporting multiple FrameworkAlternate values on BaseType (156999)
- Rendering C# Nullable and Tuple types (136806)
- Type forwarding information
- Improving TypeSignature versioning
- Fixing a bug with some EII urls being formatted incorrectly
- F# and VB signatures now supports more scenarios, so previously missing signatures will now be present.
- Tripleslash docs importer now clears existing EcmaXml content before importing (173471)
- Adds support for Metadata elements at the type and member level.
- redirects assembly resolution requests for
- adds support for type replace functionality with TypeMap.xml.
- the winrt formatter now uses winrt::hstring rather than std::wstring.
- winrt formatter now using uint64_t for UInt64
- winrt formatter now supports events and properties.
-nocollapseinterfacesCLI parameter, which will fully expand the list of interfaces on signatures.
- parameter default values that are null will now be
defaultin C# signatures
- no longer adding
Implementson members for internal interfaces
- #423 - you can now pass
-index falseon the command line to not write the
index.xmlfile ... this can be useful for large APIs that use frameworks mode, as the resultant information can be found in the FrameworksIndex files.
- Performance improvements for docxml imports