Please sign in to comment.
Support removing breakpoints while the target is running.
2009-08-05 Martin Baulig <email@example.com> Support removing breakpoints while the target is running. * backend/ProcessServant.cs (ProcessServant.ExceptionCatchPoints): Removed; the session now maintains exception catchpoints. * backend/SingleSteppingEngine.cs (SSE.ActivatePendingBreakpoints): We now also handle removals. (SSE.OperationRemoveBreakpoint): New operation to remove a managed breakpoint. * classes/Breakpoint.cs (Breakpoint.NeedsActivation): New public property; event handlers don't need any activation. * classes/DebuggerSession.cs (DebuggerSession.InsertExceptionCatchPoint): Exception catchpoints don't need to be activated. (DebuggerSession.ExceptionCatchPoints): The session now maintains all exception catchpoints; moved here from `ProcessServant'. (DebuggerSession.RemoveBreakpoint): Immediately remove the breakpoint from our list, but don't actually delete it - the target doesn't need to be stopped to call this method, the method is queued for removal during Process.ActivatePendingBreakpoints(). * classes/Process.cs (Process.ActivatePendingBreakpoints): Don't block, return a `CommandResult' you can wait on. svn path=/trunk/debugger/; revision=139425
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 453 additions and 256 deletions.
- +31 −0 ChangeLog
- +36 −9 backend/BreakpointHandle.cs
- +1 −1 backend/MonoThreadManager.cs
- +0 −21 backend/ProcessServant.cs
- +62 −101 backend/SingleSteppingEngine.cs
- +4 −0 classes/Breakpoint.cs
- +195 −30 classes/DebuggerSession.cs
- +17 −1 classes/Event.cs
- +8 −39 classes/ExceptionCatchPoint.cs
- +9 −5 classes/Process.cs
- +2 −1 classes/StackFrame.cs
- +78 −44 frontend/Command.cs
- +10 −4 languages/mono/MonoLanguageBackend.cs
Oops, something went wrong.