Please sign in to comment.
2006-12-10 Rolf Bjarne Kvinge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* DateTimePicker.cs * MonthCalendar.cs * ThemeWin32Classic.cs: rewrote DateTimePicker to fix bug #78364 and implement missing functionality (selecting different parts of the date and edit them individually with the keyboard). svn path=/trunk/mcs/; revision=66588
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 980 additions and 114 deletions.
- +8 −0 mcs/class/Managed.Windows.Forms/System.Windows.Forms/ChangeLog
- +783 −68 mcs/class/Managed.Windows.Forms/System.Windows.Forms/DateTimePicker.cs
- +65 −13 mcs/class/Managed.Windows.Forms/System.Windows.Forms/MonthCalendar.cs
- +124 −33 mcs/class/Managed.Windows.Forms/System.Windows.Forms/ThemeWin32Classic.cs
Oops, something went wrong.