Open Source Front-End for monolambda.com
This is a static front-end project that has three goals:
- Lightning fast load-times all around the globe.
- Doesn't rely on any server-side technology for generating HTML.
- Extremely SEO friendly.
- SASS - Maintainable and functional CSS pre-processor.
- Pug.js - For templating and generating HTML at compile time.
- Preact - Used only for highly interactive parts (widgets) of the page with component state and immutability helpers.
- Webpack - Bundler with development server. Also used for bundling, optimization and post-processing the production and staging builds.
- Circle CI - Continuous Integration/Deployment
Front-End Deployment Architecture:
- The compiled assets are served via two AWS S3 Buckets and two AWS CloudFront edge-location distributions with seperate caching and invalidation strategies.
- The API is built with Serverless and it's developed in a different repository.