BankLog is an Italian project, founded by Gianluca Parri in the 2017's summer. It's a platform that can help people trace their money, and it is fully compatible with Third Party apps.
BankLog is divided in three main directories: server, packages and clients. In the server folder you can find the core of BankLog: the APIs. In addiction to the main function of BankLog, from the APIs you can also download graphics (BankLog's graphics or icons for the clients) and some translations (feel free to add new translations, or languages, or edit the existing ones). BankLog's database is divided in two parts, one saved in a SQLite database and one written in a JSON format. In the SQL database you can find all the infos stored in three different tables (sessions, profiles and accounts), instead, the JSON database is structured as a folder (named as the username of the profile), which contains a JSON file for each account a profile has. In each JSON file are written all the actions an account made. To help the writing/reading process for the database, there is a special module db_manager.py.
There are some packages (libraries) to easily manage BankLog's APIs:
To use BankLog you'll need a client, in fact we already provide four clients:
- Android (Java)
- Desktop (Python3 and PyQt5)
- Telegram (Python3 and Telepot)
- Website (Python3, Flask and Materialize CSS) They're pretty much different, but all of them have got some primary features. They can be easily edited and, if you want, you can also add a new client or update an existing one.
This project is maintained and updated by the Monolix team:
- Gianluca Parri - gianluparri03
- Emanuele Lillo - EmanueleLillo
- Pesavento Filippo - pesaventofilippo
- Francesco De Benedittis - Fra179
- Giulian Biolo - ComputerMasterPvP
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the GnuPG License - see the LICENSE file for details.