The cart is managed by Paypal and all order processing will be done in your paypal account. There is no 'backend' for order management with this plugin. The administration is used only to create products and display them on your website and then populate a paypal cart for checkout.
- Go to _Admin Menu -> Extends -> Plugins -> Install New
- Select File or drop the .zip file to upload
- Click 'Install'
Set Up Paypal and
- Create a PayPal Add to Cart Button
- Go to Menu -> System -> Settings
- Choose your currency from the drop menu in Shop Settings
- Enter the email for your paypal account in Shop Settings
- Click 'Save'
Menu -> Shop
- Images must be uploaded via Menu -> Content -> Files (copy & paste image URL into product editing page)
- No image resizing is done - optimize images before upload.
Shipping is currently required by
- The 'View Cart' modal doesn't look so hot on mobile devices. It probably needs to be rethemed.
- Uninstalling deletes all product data
- Implement cart empty on return from completed payment.
- If we're managing the return request, maybe we can implement a digital download sales mechanism.