Follow the links on this page to explore demos and source code of MontageJS ui components and features in Mfiddle.
The following examples use prebuilt MontageJS components.
UI Components (Digit)
The following examples use components that are part of the touch-optimized Digit UI set.
- Button with an explicit identifier (used to link to a handler method)
- Button with a default identifier (serialization label is the default identifier)
- Submit button without a specific handler (the
handleAction()method will be called when the "action" event is dispatched)
- A simple text field
- A text field with a placeholder
- A disabled text field enabled by a button click
- A text field action
The draw cycle is a loop that allows components to change their element's DOM structure without troublesome reflow issues.
- Changing the background color of an element with a slider