Elvanto --> Google Mailing List Sync
Small webapp to sync Elvanto group members to mailing lists on a Google apps domain.
NOTE this may destroy all your data - this has not been fully tested yet!!
- Whitelist access to particular users
- Prevent syncing of an email address (on a per group or a global level)
- Enable/disable automated syncing for individual groups
This app should run comfortably on Heroku's free tier.
- Create credentials on google - you need to create an application with OAuth credentials and a service account
- Click the push to deploy button
- Add secrets as config variables on heroku
- Scale the worker dyno up to 1
- Setup a recurring task to run the command
python manage.py elvanto2googleusing the scheduler addon
- Sign into the app with a whitelisted user
- Sync your groups
- Roles on the mailing lists are not yet supported
Contributions very welcome. However, to make things as easy as possible, please fork this repo and then create a new feature branch and work in that - it makes things far easier.
The backend is a super simple Django app and the frontend is written in Elm.