1. Import the .dat file using the import/export->application option in the visual orgainzer's application pop-up menu.
2. Locate the .dat file you just extracted and select Open.
3. Select MkCustomizeVisAge version 1.4 from the left and using the arrows move it to the right side and select OK.
4. In the application manager, select the Application menu available->applications.
5. Select MkCustomizeVisage and click ok.
6. Select version 1.4 and click ok.
7. Now shut down after saving your image.
8 When you restart Visual Age, you should have a "Kill Visual Orgainzer" option on the Transcript's SmallTalk Tools Menu.