Tested with pip version 0.8.3.
It also assumes you have both subversion, mecurial, and git clients locally.
- mkvirtualenv myblog —no-site-packages
- workon myblog
- cd myblog
- git clone git://github.com/montylounge/django-mingus.git
- cd django-mingus/mingus
- pip install -r stable-requirements.txt
- … wait a bit
- mv local_settings.py.template local_settings.py
- ./manage.py syncdb
- ./manage.py loaddata test_data.json
- ./manage.py runserver
By default the theme is set to the Basic theme.
Django-Mingus also comes with 4 additional themes: Django(green), Minimal (black/white), Dark (black), Basic
(beige/red), JeffCroft (brown/pink). You can view them here.
To switch “themes” just change this line in templates/base.html:
You’ll notice the themes/basic.css text – change that to one of the existing themes (‘django’, ‘minimal’, ‘jeffcroft’, ‘dark’), or edit away on your own!