- Currently a Language Engineer with TypeFox working on Langium
- Interested in Graphics, Programming Languages, and Education.
- I've had some fun visualizing software to produce pretty neat visuals.
- You can find some of my past and present work at uphouseworks.com.
- Lately I've been picking up more Haskell, which has been pretty rewarding.
Avid programmer and tinkerer
🔧. Language Engineer @TypeFox.
An example of the MiniLogo DSL using Langium
Fractal Brownian Motion Terrain Generator. Produces land, water, and sky components. Demonstrational.
Forked from luciopanepinto/pacman
Solving Pacman with Blind and Heuristic Search Techniques