Moobile is a new mobile application framework built on MooTools.
Visit http://moobilejs.com for more informations.
This release focuses on making a solid foundation for future releases.
- Fixed an issue that made all child components visible when the parent's show method was called, even if they were manually hidden.
This release focuses on making a solid foundation for future releases. Here are some of the changes:
Theme / Stylesheet
- Presentation logic has been moved to it's own
moobile.cssstylesheet. Theme specific CSS has now it's own file.
- Added a basic Android 4 theme.
- Parsing data-role is now a bit faster.
- Child components now receive a proper index based on their location relative to other components.
- Child components are also shown / hidden when the parent component is show / hidden.
- Added a
headerstyle for list items that performs correctly or a normal or grouped list.
- The view content is now wrapped. This properly resets the coordinate system so setting an element inside a view with
height:100%will only fill the view content.
- Snap to page is fixed.
presentModalViewControlleris now truly modal.
- Added a Cover.Box and Cover.Page transitions.
- Fixed a flicker that occured when showing an alert.
- Added a
getDescendantComponentmethod to the
- Fixed an issue that made some events fire more than once.
- Added micro-optimizations.
- Moved the presentation logic into a separate CSS file.
- Added CSS vendor prefixes.
- Fixed a few scroller issues that prevented scrolling on android devices.
- Fixed slider
- Added retina display images