Adobe Photoshop Lightroom plugin for MOO
If you're a MOO customer who uses Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, you may find this plugin useful. It allows you create MiniCards, Business Cards and Postcards from your photos, all from within Lightroom.
The plugin should work with Lightroom 2 or newer, on Mac or Windows.
It has been confirmed to work on Lightroom versions 2.7, 3.6, 4.0 and 4.1 on OS X 10.6 and version 3.6 on Vista.
- Use the ZIP download button near the top of this page (https://github.com/moodev/moo-indesign) to download a file which will have a name like
- Unzip the zip file somewhere on your hard disk, which should make a folder called something like
- Rename the folder
- Start Lightroom, and select
File > Plugin Manager...
- Navigate to the
moo.lrpluginfolder and click
- Select the photos you wish to export
File > Export...
- Choose which product you wish to make (Business Cards, MiniCards or Postcards)
- Choose which orientation you require (Landscape, Portrait or Automatic)
- After the photos have been exported, you will be directed to the MOO website, where you can make final adjustments to your cards before adding them to your cart.