Please sign in to comment.
MDL-38311 questions: manual grading API should accept commentformat
Comment format (FORMAT_...) was correctly being processed when the manual grading happened as the result of a form submission. It was only when done using the question_usage or question_attempt API method that there was no way to specify the format. (Although I think the only place this API as used was in the unit tests.) Note that question_attempt::manual_grade API had to change, but I don't think that is a real API change. Calling code should be using question_usage::question_attempt, which is backwards compatible. Note that now, if you don't pass format, then no error is generated, but a developer debugging message is generated.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 33 additions and 28 deletions.
- +1 −1 question/behaviour/adaptive/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +1 −1 question/behaviour/adaptivenopenalty/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +1 −1 question/behaviour/deferredcbm/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +1 −1 question/behaviour/deferredfeedback/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +2 −2 question/behaviour/immediatecbm/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +2 −2 question/behaviour/immediatefeedback/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +2 −2 question/behaviour/informationitem/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +1 −1 question/behaviour/interactive/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +8 −8 question/behaviour/manualgraded/tests/walkthrough_test.php
- +9 −4 question/engine/questionattempt.php
- +2 −2 question/engine/questionusage.php
- +2 −2 question/engine/tests/helpers.php
- +1 −1 question/engine/tests/unitofwork_test.php