Please sign in to comment.
MDL-60981 core_search: Add get_contexts_to_reindex API
This new API returns a list of contexts for each search area. This allows the areas to be reindexed in a sensible order (roughly speaking, newest first) and also allows this to be controlled by each area. An implementation in the forum module means that forums are ordered by the date of the most recent discussion, so that active forums will be reindexed early even if they were created a long time ago.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 302 additions and 0 deletions.
- +13 −0 mod/forum/classes/search/post.php
- +58 −0 mod/forum/tests/search_test.php
- +22 −0 search/classes/base.php
- +55 −0 search/classes/base_block.php
- +53 −0 search/classes/base_mod.php
- +39 −0 search/tests/base_activity_test.php
- +46 −0 search/tests/base_block_test.php
- +9 −0 search/tests/base_test.php
- +7 −0 search/upgrade.txt