Please sign in to comment.
MDL-49686 atto: Process style and class attributes in sub-functions
To ensure we only clean style and classes, first we select the inside of those attributes and "replace" them with handler functions. Those functions scan the actual attribute values for class or styles that we want to exclude. The first level regex has 3 groups. group1 selects everything in the tag leading up to the attribute values, group2 has the attributes, group3 has the trailing quote mark. We work on group2 then return the combination of group1, group2, and group3.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 44 additions and 20 deletions.
- +14 −6 lib/editor/atto/yui/build/moodle-editor_atto-editor/moodle-editor_atto-editor-debug.js
- +2 −2 lib/editor/atto/yui/build/moodle-editor_atto-editor/moodle-editor_atto-editor-min.js
- +14 −6 lib/editor/atto/yui/build/moodle-editor_atto-editor/moodle-editor_atto-editor.js
- +14 −6 lib/editor/atto/yui/src/editor/js/clean.js
Oops, something went wrong.