- Restart and shutdown buttons can be displayed to the administrator on the footer of any Moodle page (issue #33). Warm thanks to Adrian Perez Rodriguez @adpe for most of the implementation.
- A warning is displayed to the administrator on any Moodle page if under voltage is detected (issue #65).
- Links to documentation website and support forum are displayed on the new MoodleBox settings page (issue #54).
- Moodle 3.6.0 or later is now required (due to implementation of #54).
- Configuration and dashboard pages were refactored (part of issue #33).
- Collapsed status of collapsible regions is now saved between sessions (issue #60).
- Bad permissions on shell script (issue #61).
- Typos fixed in lang strings (no issue number).