Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Based on Raspbian Stretch Lite version of 2018-11-13 (issue #109).
- Uses now PHP7.1, with a slight performance gain (issue #100).
- Updated to Moodle 3.6 (issue #101).
- Updated to version v1.12.2 of MoodleBox plugin, enabling SSID hiding (issue #112).
- Username of default admin account changed to moodlebox (issue #96).
- Updated to last version of
iptables_rowansible module (issue #103).
- License change to AGPLv3 (issue #105).
- Ghostscript is installed by default, enabling PDF annotations (issue #108).
- Based on Raspbian Stretch Lite version of 2018-10-09 (issue #91).
- Updated to version v1.12.1 of MoodleBox plugin (issue #93).
- Directory permissions of Moodle source directory updated, to enable direct update of the Moodle installation without Git (issue #92).
- Temporary storage settings cleaned up.
- MathJax library URL is now relative. No more change needed if the domain name of the MoodleBox is changed (issue #89).
- Some image file sizes reduced.
- Updated to version v1.12.0 of MoodleBox plugin (issue #84).
- MathJax library updated to version v2.7.5 (issue #87).
- Prevent wrong change of database password from within phpMyAdmin (issue #85).
- Tasks re-ordered and reboot added (issue #82).
- Add sudoers file to allow new feature of MoodleBox plugin (issue #83).
- Change DNS to new Cloudflare ones, for privacy (issue #67).
- Custom Moodle course backup directory officially supported (issue #68).
- Updated to Moodle 3.5 (issue #69).
- Based on Raspbian Stretch Lite version of 2018-04-18 (issue #70).
- Module iptables_raw for Ansible updated (issue #72).
- Updated to version v1.10.2 of MoodleBox plugin.
- Allow installation of unstable Moodle version (issue #73).
- Deprecated usage of tests as filters in Ansible 2.5.0 (issue #71).
- Updated to Moodle 3.4.1 (issue #54).
- Changed frequency of Moodle cron to 1 minute (issue #58).
- Updated to version v1.9 of MoodleBox plugin.
- Enabled startup/shutdown with hardware button, if present (issue #53).
- Now supports NTFS and exFAT formatted drives (issue #59 and #61).
- Moodle themes SCSS are now compiled after installation (issue #55).
- Cron spamming the logs (issue #60).