Project Fare is an effort to bring a DFA/NFA (finite-state automata) implementation from Java to .NET. There are quite a few implementations available in other languages today. This project aims to fill the gap in .NET.
Fare is a .NET port of the well established Java library dk.brics.automaton with API as close as possible to the corresponding dk.brics.automaton classes.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- .NET Framework 3.5
- ReSharper 6.0 Build 6.0.2202.688
- StyleCop 220.127.116.11
- AutoFixture 2.4.1
- xUnit.net data theories
- xUnit.net 18.104.22.1689
- Included a .NET port of Xeger, for generating random text from regular expressions. Xeger does not support all valid Java regular expressions. The full set of what is defined here and is summarized at (http://code.google.com/p/xeger/wiki/XegerLimitations).
- Implemented object equality.
- Many getters and setters have been replaced by .NET properties.
- Many foreach loops have been converted to LINQ-expressions.
- Notes from porting Java code in .NET can be found here.
Based on version 1.11-8 of dk.brics.automaton released on September 7, 2011. ChangeLog
Fare is used in: