There are two methods included to implement email obfuscation:
For added security, a packed and minified version has been included which uses base algorithms to obfuscate the code itself, making it more difficult for analysis of the technology.
A demonstration is included showcasing all three methods included.
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United States (CC BY-ND 3.0 US)
Software Copyright © 2013 PxO Ink. Most Rights Reserved.
Full License Here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/legalcode
You are Free to:
- Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- make commercial use of the work
Under the Following Conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. WAIVED
With the Understanding that:
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.