Hiccup wouldn't exist, and application security testing would be significantly less pleasant, if it wasn't for Burp Suite (http://portswigger.net) by Dafydd Stuttard.
Based on initial work by David Robert (http://blog.ombrepixel.com/post/2010/08/30/Extending-Burp-Suite-in-Python).
Uses Jython (http://jython.org) 2.5.3b with additional libraries:
- OpenPyXL (http://packages.python.org/openpyxl/)
- PyYaml (http://pyyaml.org/)
- json.py (http://sourceforge.net/projects/json-py/)
- PyAMF (http://www.pyamf.org/)
- Includes SQLiteJDBC (http://www.zentus.com/sqlitejdbc/).