Last of the bugfixes, MaxTipAge set to a sane value.
For fun; this release was packaged with UPX, to be teeny tiny with no consequences.
sometimes you gotta take your pride, admit you fucked up; and the litecoin devs had nailed it correctly the first time. change too much at once and it all fails.
Found base issue present in current Litecoin 0.10 series codebase, prevents new blocks being submitted by node if there hasn't been a new block found in several hours and node has just completed startup.
Referenced in bitcoin@a2d0fc6.
This causes incorrect behaviour on client startup where new block has not been discovered for several hours, prevents node from creating new block 'Litecoin is downloading blocks...'.
Mooncoin 0.10.5 release ready for the public.
- Mooncoin-qt.zip contains the Windows QT wallet.
- Mooncoind.zip contains Mooncoind, Mooncoin-cli and Mooncoin-tx for Windows.
- Mooncoin-qt.tgz contains the Linux QT wallet.
- Mooncoind.tgz contains Mooncoind, Mooncoin-cli and Mooncoin-tx for Linux CLI.
- Electrum-moon.zip contains Electrum-moon for Windows
- Coinomi-moon-beta.zip contains Coinomi-android fork of Mooncoin (beta, please be careful).
- bumped version to 0.10.5
- reverted to original mooncoin icons for recognisability
- testing build directly from github repository
- fixed bug with 'insane transaction fee' message where txFee > 0.1 MOON
- fixed minor issue in configure.ac