To install, download and drag the CRX file into the Extensions (Menu -> More Tools -> Extensions) page of Chrome.
To launch, use Chrome App Launcher, the Extensions page, or just search for Moonlight on your PC and you should see it installed like a normal program.
Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift to unbind the mouse and Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Q to quit streaming.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding up to 4K 60 FPS
- Game controllers (currently limited to those for which Chrome has a built-in mapping, like Xbox and DualShock controllers)
- Keyboard and mouse input
- (Very) Non-final UI
- A few settings are missing
- Error handling needs work
Changes from Alpha 3:
- UI improvements around loading and streaming
- Added software decoding fallback when hardware decoder is unavailable
- Improved streaming performance