by Ian Collins and Toby Sterrett
- Clicking in message window clears unread messages and focuses message input.
- If you type message it is marked as unread, as well as all others above it.
- When elements are injected by this script the message window will scroll to fit them, unless the user is currently scrolled upwards in the conversation (because that would get annoying).
- Enter a string into the provided "away message" text box and check "away" -- now anytime someone mentions one of your aliases it will submit that string you provided as a message automatically.
- Unread messages are colored.
- Message with aliases from alias list highlighted.
- Messages you wrote are colored for quick-scanning chat history.
- Inserting of img tags for messages that contain img urls.
- Inserting of images of tweets when a tweet url is in a message.
- Put someone's alias and the string "HAHA" in a message if they did some stupid shit.
- "sadtrombone" or "wah" in a message to bring up a sadtrombone button.
- "dnw" or "do not want" to inline the famous darth vader image.
- In-lined emoticons.
- In-lining of YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- Almost all of the above features can be configured through a cookie-saved, inline form.
- Make sure you have the latest Fluid
- Save the script and put it into your ~/Library/Application\ Support/Fluid/SSB/(app name)/Userscripts/ directory.
- Set the icon to this (if Pibb)
- Install Greasemonkey
- Install Callout plugin (currently requires Mozilla login)
- Install this script. Easiest at Userscripts
There should be a little INPUT box at the bottom right or left of your screen. Fill it in with a list of aliases, comma-separated without spaces (e.g. "ian,Ian C.,3n,titanian,everyone").
If any of those strings appear in a message, it will turn orange and you should get a growl alert. It is saved in a cookie, so you should only have to write it once.