perl Kernel Module Info
Two small scripts writting on Perl. Both scripts have similar functionality and difference only in user interface:
- pkmi-x.pl - have UI based on TK library and targeted for X-Window users
- pkmi-text.pl - have UI based on Cursers library and targeted for terminal users
Both scripts show list of loaded and built-in kernel modules, and available module parameters with values and descriptions (if available).
They can be runned without root priveleges, but some kernel modules allow read info only for root.
On ubuntu you need install packages:
apt install libcurses-ui-perl perl-tk kmod
- Support for other OS. not only Linux
- Handle terminal window resize in pkmi-text.pl
- Show module dependency tree