Reaction’s out-of-the-box core features include:
- Drag-and-drop merchandising
- Order processing
- Integration with dozens of third-party apps
- See full list of features on our Roadmap
Since anything in our codebase can be extended, overwritten, or installed as a package, you may also develop, scale, and customize anything on our platform.
Reaction requires Meteor, Git, MongoDB, OS-specific build tools and optionally, ImageMagick. For step-by-step instructions, check out the Requirements.
Install and create your first store
Install the Reaction CLI to get started with Reaction:
npm install -g reaction-cli
Create your store:
reaction init cd reaction reaction
Learn more on how to configure your project.
Documentation and tools
- Developer documentation
- API documentation
- Reaction component style guide
- Reaction GraphQL API server base
- Reaction sample data
- Reaction Commerce engineering blog posts
- Customization themes & plugins tutorial
- Reaction Commerce YouTube videos
Join the community calls
- Reaction Community calls: Join our biweekly community calls every other Wednesday at 7AM PST/10AM EST.
- Subscribe to our Reaction Community Google Calendar to RSVP to the next call and check out the agenda.
- Reaction Action: RSVP for the monthly Reaction Action livestreams.
We love your pull requests! Check our our
Pull Requests Encouraged issues tag for good issues to tackle.
Pull requests should:
- Pass linting tests: Run
eslint .to make sure you're following the Reaction Commerce coding guide.
- Pass acceptance and unit tests: Run
reaction testto confirm both acceptance tests and unit tests are passing
- Have a link to the issue.
Get more details in our Contributing guide.
Deploy on Docker
We ensure that all releases are deployable as Docker containers. While we don't regularly test other methods of deployment, our community has documented deployment strategies for AWS, Digital Ocean, and Galaxy. For an introduction to Docker deployment, the Reaction deployment guide has detailed examples.
We also offer Reaction Platform, a managed deployment platform integrated with the Reaction command line.
Copyright © GNU General Public License v3.0