The mooz repo
My attempts at building RPM packages for programs I need. Hopefully they are of use to others.
Using this repository assumes that you are also using the EPEL repo.
Kodi requires the ffmpeg package which I cannot host at the moment. Consider enabling the epel-multimedia repository in this case.
The openrazer driver has known problems with the stock CentOS kernel. In order for the driver to function properly on the stock kernel a workaround must be put in place (see #3). However, installing the latest
kernel-ml package from Elrepo is another easier option if you're not interested in setting any workarounds.
- kodi-17.6 - Kodi Home Theater Software
- openrazer-2.5.0 - A collection of Linux drivers for Razer devices
- polychromatic-0.3.12 - Graphical front end and tray applet for configuring Razer peripherals on GNU/Linux
- rtorrent-0.9.7 - rTorrent BitTorrent client
- signal-desktop-1.15.0 - Signal — Private Messenger for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- solaar-0.9.2 - Linux devices manager for the Logitech Unifying Receiver
CentOS / EL7
sudo yum -y install yum-utils
sudo yum-config-manager --add-repo=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/moozhub/yum-repo-mooz/master/elmooz.repo
sudo yum install signal-desktop