These formulae let you install Mopidy and Mopidy extensions with all required dependencies on macOS.
How to install these formulae?
brew tap mopidy/mopidyto get access to formulae in this repo.
brew search <query>to find the formula you're looking for.
brew install <formula>to install the formula and all needed dependencies.
If the formula conflicts with one from another tap, you can use
brew install mopidy/mopidy/<formula>to explicitly install the formula from this repo.
You can also install via URL:
brew install https://raw.github.com/mopidy/homebrew-mopidy/master/Formula/<formula>.rb
man brew, or the Homebrew docs.
Adding a formula to this tap
- Fork this repository on GitHub.
- Clone to your Mac.
- Read Python for Formula Authors and look at the other formulae here.
- In your locally cloned
homebrew-mopidyrepo, create a new branch:
git checkout -b my-new-formula
- Write/edit your formula (Ruby file). Check the Homebrew docs for help.
- Test it locally!
brew install ./my-new-formula.rb. Does it install? Note, how
./<formula>.rbwill target the local file.
git push origin my-new-formulato get it into your GitHub as a new branch.
- If you have to change something, add a commit and
- On GitHub, submit a pull request to get your branch merged into this repo.
The formulae in this tap is licensed under the 2-clause BSD license, just like
Homebrew itself. See the file
LICENSE-BSD for the license text.