Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- The MoPub Unity Plugin now includes versions 5.7.1 of the MoPub Android SDK and the MoPub iOS SDK.
- Upgraded the Unity Jar Resolver to version 1.2.110, which addresses an issue with local pods in the "Xcode project" mode of cocoapods integration (issue #51).
- The MoPub Unity Plugin now includes versions 5.7.0 of the MoPub Android SDK and the MoPub iOS SDK.
- Impression Level Revenue Data: a data object that includes revenue information associated with each impression.
- Verizon Ads SDK now supported as a mediated network.
- Added the
willLeaveApplicationFromAdiOS callback to send the
- Fixed issue with location awareness toggling.
- Fixed Unity event triggered from
- Use correct culture in
float.Parse()calls to avoid potential parsing issues.
New in This Version
- The MoPub Unity Plugin now includes versions 5.6.0 of the MoPub Android SDK and the MoPub iOS SDK.
- The MoPub iOS SDK is now included via podspecs.
- Android application pause events are now properly handled.
- isSDKInitialized on Android now returns true only after SDK initalization has completed.
Upgrading to SDK 5.6
Starting in MoPub Unity Plugin 5.6, the MoPub iOS SDK is no longer included as a bundled framework and is instead specified as a dependency via podspecs. Upgrading from previous versions will leave the previously bundled iOS SDK framework, which needs to be removed to avoid collisions with the podspec dependency.
To address this, please delete the following directory from your project prior to building for iOS with the MoPub Unity Plugin 5.6: Assets/MoPub/Plugins/iOS/MoPubSDKFramework.framework
- The MoPub Unity Plugin now includes versions 5.5.0 of the MoPub Android SDK and the MoPub iOS SDK.
- The SDK Manager can now also install and upgrade mediated network SDKs.
- Google's Unity Jar Resolver is included.
It is used to download the mediation adapters, network SDKs, and android support libraries.
- Improved logging throughout the SDK.
- Automatic Advanced Bidder initialization.
- Fixed a problem with the incorrect framework path in the Xcode project for Unity 2018.3+.