Mantle Universal Service Library 1.1.0 is a minor new feature and bug fix
release. This release is based on Moqui Framework 2.0.0, mantle-udm 1.1.0.
This release includes many small improvements for more complete business
process handling. It also includes various updates for new features and
improvements in Moqui Framework plus refinements based on load testing.
This is a release candidate for public review. See the release notes at:
Mantle Universal Service Library 1.0.1 is a minor new feature and bug fix
This release is based on Moqui Framework 1.6.2 and mantle-udm 1.0.1.
- Improved tenant access product subscription handling along with improved
tenant provisioning services in moqui-framework
- Various project management improvements (like more general use of
Assignee instead of Worker role, etc) and added services for a project
- Various name templates updated for cleaner formatting (ID: instead of
ID in square brackets)
- When creating a Shipment from/to party set based on origin/dest facility
if not specified
- Fixed issue with get#InventoryProjectedInfo service where field names in
sum aggregations were incorrect (missing sub-object names) for
reservations, issuances, and receipts fields; GitHub issue #6
Mantle Universal Service Library 1.0.0 is the first release as a component repository separate from the other components in Mantle Business Artifacts.
This release is based on Moqui Framework 1.6.1 and mantle-udm 1.0.0.
The initial code is from Mantle 1.2.0 and has only minor changes but has updates for the new Moqui Framework component management features and use of Bintray JCenter for jar files instead of local ones (used in automated tests).