Mort's (Ba)SH Scripts
Environment manipulation shell functions.
- denv: remove all occurrences of value from environment variable
- aenv: add value to start of given environment variable
- enva: add value to end of given environment variable
- cenv: clean environment variable, removing repeats
- ppkl: pretty-print a Python pickle file
- ctime: pretty-print time given as seconds from Unix epoch
- ps1txt: set primary prompt for a console
- ps1xt: set primary prompt for an XTerm
Filesystem related shell functions.
- loc: heuristic estimation of lines-of-code (LoCs)
- mnm: multi-file
nmwith grep for $1
- rfc: fetch and disply/print an IETF RFC
- rgrep: recursive grep
- symt: test existence of dangling symlinks
- trawl: recursive grep through selected files
Wraps up the usual commands to install a newly built kernel on my system. Probably slightly bit-rotted now.
Some simple number base conversion shell functions. Because I can.
- d2b/b2d: decimal-binary conversion
- d2o/o2d: decimal-octal conversion
- d2h/h2d: decimal-hex conversion
- dswp: print decimal number as byte-swapped
- prip: print IP address given as network-endian hex as dotted quad
Merge a set of PDFs into a single PDF. Relies on PDFTeX (from TeTeX)
and the LaTeX package